Above: Carmelite and Dominican Sisters judge saint costumes at a Feast of All Saints Party on November 1
When parents get excited about their Catholic identity and celebrate feast days, children learn that Catholic feast days are important events and they share that excitement.
We encourage Patriarch Men's Groups to feast together with their families on Catholic Feast Days.
Below are some common feast days various Patriarch Groups celebrate together:
- Assumption of Mary - August 15
- All Saints - November 1
- Immaculate Conception - December 8
- Feast of St. Joseph - March 19
- Feast of the Annunciation - March 25
- Feast of Saints Peter and Paul - June 29